The Summer brochure will be mailed out to residents in early May. Books will be available at Greendale Village Hall, Greendale school offices, and the Greendale Park & Recreation Department (Community Learning Center) at 5647 Broad Street.
Click on the quick links on the left to download registration forms and information about specific programs. Click here to download the entire Program Book
(PDF)General Information Regarding Registration
- Number drawing for Priority Registration (Greendale residents only) will be held on May 8th between 9:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. for registration on May 9th at the Greendale Park and Recreation office located at 5647 Broad Street.
- You may register for your immediate family members who reside at the same address.
- Neighbors may not register for neighbors.
- If you are unable to make priority registration, please use the mail-in form, click here to download.
- For Greendale residents, phone-in registration begins on May 15th.
- Non-resident enrollment begins on May 16 at 9 a.m.
- Park and Recreation offices will be closed on May 10th and May 13th for processing registration forms.